CARDONE Auxiliary Coolant Pumps (ACPs) are brand new units featuring upgraded components over the O.E. hardware. These units have upgraded resin impregnated bearings that improve longevity and reducefriction over O.E. A more effective rubber sealant is also used to further prevent potential leaks and to promote consistent flow. All units undergo rigorous testing under varied conditions to test real-world reliability. Mounting brackets and additional hardware are also included, where necessary. With a limited lifetime warranty, CARDONE ACPs guarantee reliable performance for years to come.
- Terminal Quantity: 2
- Package Contents: Auxiliary Coolant Pump
- Product Condition: New
- Material: Metal, Plastic, Rubber
- Mounting Hole Quantity: 1
- Connector/Terminal Configuration: Pin/Male
- Mounting Bracket Included: Yes
- E-Waste: Yes
- Connector Count: 1
- Inlet Pipe Diameter: 0.66"
- Outlet Pipe Diameter: 0.66"
- Features and Benefits: 100% functionality tested to deliver guaranteed performance and reliability
- Features and Benefits: Brackets and mounting hardware is identical to the OE unit for easy installation
- Features and Benefits: Includes mounting brackets, vibration isolators, and additional hardware where necessary
- Features and Benefits: Upgraded bearings to reduce friction and improve longevity
- Features and Benefits: Upgraded rubber and sealant to prevent leakage